Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome to Dona Stitch!!

Ariel.T
Wow!!! Dear friends, I am so glad you got to this blog here! Welcome!
Here is a place I am posting all update news and freebie of my store on etsy DoNastitch.etsy.com , some DIY sharing and something I like .

Dont worry, it is not a long story.
I like drawings, painting, handicraft , all things about designs.
Someday,  I happened to plan to prepare a gift for my boy friends, which is a Cross stitch work.
Then I start to find a software that creates patterns. And of course, I am now totally in love with it.


So, my store DoNa Stitch was set up!



If you want to have a look of my store, please click on this banner above :)




What Do Na comes from? It's my cats name:
To introduce my Promotion Representatives, Here is :

Little Dodo & little Nana 

 

I'm starting out around 20 somethings items in my store and I wish you will like them.The main style of my cross stitch patterns are modern and fantasy. Many of then are in large size. Now I am working on some small pattern. Please keep follow and stay! :)






Ariel.T Author & Editor

Love design and art. Crazy cat lady. Always keep trying new field. Always chasing dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Blogger Templates20